Networker

[Networker] Unable to setup direct save messages

2013-06-08 07:24:36
Subject: [Networker] Unable to setup direct save messages
From: bingo <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2013 04:17:53 -0700
Depending on your license(s) NW will only allow a certain number of
parallel/simulteanous save sessions. If you try to start more backup processes
at a time you will receive this message. This should not be any problem as NW
will just queue the streams and will start the next one when one has finished.
It is just a reminder that you could open even more if you my the correct
(storage node) licenses, even if you do not want to add another storage node at
all.