Networker

[Networker] Staging: Looks like the wrong save sets have been staged

2013-05-07 07:04:58
Subject: [Networker] Staging: Looks like the wrong save sets have been staged
From: tammclaughlin <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 03:57:42 -0700
Thanks Tony, that does help.
Even with 2 drives we have seen contention issues with staging and cloning and
I am considering doing things differently.

However, as the staging thresholds were around 95%-91% and the retention period
is 2 months, there were plenty of save sets eligible for staging. Yet some of
the older larger save sets on the notes volume  were not staged while the most
recent save sets for other volumes were staged.