Networker

Re: [Networker] Problems access server from NMC after crash - not in administrator's list - MORE

2013-04-20 13:09:39
Subject: Re: [Networker] Problems access server from NMC after crash - not in administrator's list - MORE
From: Michael Leone <Michael.Leone AT PHA.PHILA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 13:01:43 -0400
Followup: based on further searches, I found this:

D:\Program Files\Legato\nsr\res>nsradmin -p nsrexec
NetWorker administration program.
Use the "help" command for help.
nsradmin> . type: nsrla
Current query set
nsradmin> show administrator
nsradmin> print
               administrator: \
"group=Administrators,host=admnman004.wrk.ads.pha.phila.gov",
                              "group=Administrators,host=localhost",
 "isroot,host=DCTRMAN008.wrk.ads.pha.phila.gov",

The NMC host is in that list (DCTRMAN008).

--
Michael Leone
Network Administrator, ISM