Networker

[Networker] Increasing probe timeout

2013-04-18 11:01:58
Subject: [Networker] Increasing probe timeout
From: Michael Leone <Michael.Leone AT PHA.PHILA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 10:52:56 -0400
The last couple of nights, I've had this happen on a job:

* pssql2:Probe abandoned
     * <SEVERE> :  Unable to execute savefs job on host pssql2: Timed out

While I trouble shoot what's causing it, I want to increase the group
timeout. Is that done on the group properties, on the "Advanced",
"Inactivity timeout"?  I ask, because right now it is set to "60", and the
job errored out after 50 minutes, according to the "duration" column in
NMC.

--
Michael Leone
Network Administrator, ISM