Networker

Re: [Networker] NMC won't open

2013-03-28 09:00:15
Subject: Re: [Networker] NMC won't open
From: Teresa Biehler <tpbsys AT RIT DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 09:00:03 -0400
I tried this - it hasn't helped.  I still cannot open the NMC.

Also, I restarted the gst again because the backup of the NMC database failed.
Based on a tech article I found at support.emc.com, the fix was to restart gst
because the database was down.  Well, after attempting to run the backup again,
the database has crashed again.

Heavy sigh.

-Teresa

Teresa Biehler
Information and Technology Services
Rochester Institute of Technology
teresa.biehler AT rit DOT edu

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is
intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
destroy any copies of this information.