Networker

Re: [Networker] NMC won't open

2013-03-28 08:21:47
Subject: Re: [Networker] NMC won't open
From: Teresa Biehler <tpbsys AT RIT DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 08:21:25 -0400
Before it stopped working, I had not changed anything on my mac or XP box.  XP
box is still the same.  On the mac, I've applied security patches (not java
updates) and cleared the java cache.  Also, a co-worker can no longer open NMC
either.  I think he's got a Windows 7 system.  No changes to his system either.

Since I still need to access the older NMC, my XP box has an older version of
java and won't be upgraded until that environment is decommissioned.  And, I
CAN still access the older NMC.

I've checked with the network folks, no firewall changes have been applied
between the NMC box and our systems either.

Thanks.
Teresa

Teresa Biehler
Information and Technology Services
Rochester Institute of Technology
teresa.biehler AT rit DOT edu

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is
intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
destroy any copies of this information.