Networker

[Networker] Getting networker to mount all available devices in a pool?

2013-03-21 17:05:08
Subject: [Networker] Getting networker to mount all available devices in a pool?
From: bingo <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 14:00:46 -0700
Of course AMM works on all type of devices, in general.
We also had dismounted AFTD volumes for no obvious reason. The workaround was
to activate AMM.

Just be aware that NW will takeover completely - you will then not be able to
manually mount it.
The other thing is that the 15min? delay from the old NW versions disappeared.
Today the volume will be mounted right away.