Networker

Re: [Networker] Getting networker to mount all available devices in a pool?

2013-03-21 04:44:17
Subject: Re: [Networker] Getting networker to mount all available devices in a pool?
From: FAIDHERBE Thierry <thierry.faidherbe AT FOREM DOT BE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 08:43:39 +0000
Hello,

You can do a small script that lists all of your AFD
devices (the RW and the RO ones) ex using nsradmin,
and then issue, for each entry

to mount AFD :
nsrmm -m -f <device>

to unmounts AFD :
nsrmm -u -f <device>

Start it manually or automatically.

Even if already mounted, you can call these cmds,
it will return an already mounted error you can ignore.

HTH

Th

Kind regards - Bien cordialement - Vriendelijke groeten,

Thierry FAIDHERBE
Backup/Storage & System Management

LE FOREM
Département des Systèmes d'Information
Direction Infrastructure

Boulevard Tirou, 104  Tel:    +32 (0)71/206730
B-6000 CHARLEROI      Mobile: +32 (477)/995319
                      Fax:    +32 (0)71/206199
BELGIUM               Mail : Thierry.faidherbe<at>forem.be

"The urgent is done, the impossible is being processed ... For miracles Allow
time".
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams",
Eleanor Roosevelt
"Nowadays, people know the price of everything and the value of nothing", Oscar
Wilde