Networker

[Networker] CommVault

2013-03-13 19:47:29
Subject: [Networker] CommVault
From: "Werth, Dave" <dave.werth AT GARMIN DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 23:47:05 +0000
I heard today that there is a possibility we may be considering a move to
CommVault  backup later this year.  I don't know much about it but I was
wondering if any of you had any comments on CommVault.

Thanks, Dave

Dave Werth
Garmin AT, Inc.
Salem, Oregon

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and contain information that may be confidential
and/or legally privileged. If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender by reply email and delete the message. Any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of this communication (including attachments) by
someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Thank you.