Networker

Re: [Networker] Downloading from EMC Support?

2013-02-28 10:43:51
Subject: Re: [Networker] Downloading from EMC Support?
From: "Albert, Eddie" <Eddie.Albert AT EMC DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 10:43:04 -0500
Guys,

I use the support.emc.com page almost daily... I have had quite a different
experience. I find the presentation is more clear, than Powerlink, I even find
the download speeds are faster. Oh and if you have an issue, please consider
going to the bottom right corner of the page and using the site-help and
feedback...

https://support.emc.com/feedback

I am not in sales, I am not biased... I am an evangelist. /grin

Kidding aside, I have found they (support help/feedback personnel) are very
responsive... if not, you can always post it here... "We are watching"... /grin

Semper fidelis et paratus! /ALE