Networker

Re: [Networker] NW Module for SQL compatibility question

2013-02-28 02:18:26
Subject: Re: [Networker] NW Module for SQL compatibility question
From: "Claessen, John" <john.claessen AT KPN DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 08:10:55 +0100
We have been looking into upgrading as well.
NMM 2.4 is the way to go. NMSQL will no longer be supported and will not work
with NetWorker 8.x

I found that this is a big change, so you better get familiar with NMM first.
It will impact your filesystem backups as well.
So, first upgrade to NMM, then start thinking about upgrading NetWorker.

John Claessen