Networker

Re: [Networker] How to get percentage complete on running a group backup?

2013-02-19 06:56:07
Subject: Re: [Networker] How to get percentage complete on running a group backup?
From: FAIDHERBE Thierry <thierry.faidherbe AT FOREM DOT BE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 11:55:47 +0000
You cannot calculate a percentage of an unknown factor ... (backup size
of a saveset is known when backup is finished).

I think nsrinfo uses jobquery to obtain group's already completed
and remaining saveset worklist, then calculates the completion average,
not on size base but on session base.

HTH

Th

Kind regards - Bien cordialement - Vriendelijke groeten,

Thierry FAIDHERBE
Backup/Storage & System Management

LE FOREM
Département des Systèmes d'Information
Direction Infrastructure

Boulevard Tirou, 104  Tel:    +32 (0)71/206730
B-6000 CHARLEROI      Mobile: +32 (477)/995319
                      Fax:    +32 (0)71/206199
BELGIUM               Mail : Thierry.faidherbe<at>forem.be

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams",
Eleanor Roosevelt
"Nowadays, people know the price of everything and the value of nothing", Oscar
Wilde