Networker

Re: [Networker] tape info

2013-02-13 06:24:33
Subject: Re: [Networker] tape info
From: "Bowersock, Bryan" <Bryan.Bowersock AT AHSS DOT ORG>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 11:15:10 +0000
This mminfo command comes up with most of the data you are looking for:

        mminfo -mvV -q "family=tape"

However, the "pool" and "group" reportspecs can only be displayed on a saveset
by saveset basis.  I can't really think of another way except for Bingo's
suggestion about Excel.

This command will give you everything you need and more...sorry bingo, I
modified yours just a little bit:

        mminfo -avV -r "volume,%used,volretent,pool,group" -q "family=tape"

My site has over 900 tapes so that command outputs a lot of results.

Bryan B