Networker

[Networker] Why is Networker asking for a tape from the 'Default' pool??

2013-02-08 09:28:52
Subject: [Networker] Why is Networker asking for a tape from the 'Default' pool??
From: mirrorsaw <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 04:55:30 -0800
As far as I can tell, the job starts and it takes the VMware snapshots, then
(last night, for example) at 2:03am it says starting backup operation, at
2:18am it asked for the default tape, and at 2:33am it failed with the message
2013-02-08T02:33:12Z 88417:nsrvadp_save: Cannot start a session with server
ken-backup-02.
39078:nsrvadp_save: RPC error: nsrvadp_save failed to authenticate with nsrmmd
on host ken-backup-02: Timed out