Networker

Re: [Networker] gstd equivalent to NSR_KEEPALIVE_WAIT

2013-02-07 10:00:14
Subject: Re: [Networker] gstd equivalent to NSR_KEEPALIVE_WAIT
From: Matthew Huff <mhuff AT OX DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 09:55:28 -0500
There appears to be some sort of timeout regardless of firewalls. If I leave my
NMC client up on my desktop connected to the GST server, it will timeout after
some time period. I haven't seen anywhere to change it, but it doesn't go
through a firewall, so that's not the issue.

----
Matthew Huff             | 1 Manhattanville Rd
Director of Operations   | Purchase, NY 10577
OTA Management LLC       | Phone: 914-460-4039
aim: matthewbhuff        | Fax:   914-460-4139