Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker Reporter V6.0 is born !

2013-02-05 03:11:04
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker Reporter V6.0 is born !
From: FAIDHERBE Thierry <thierry.faidherbe AT FOREM DOT BE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 08:10:42 +0000
It generates mostly html based reports. So, with IIS from your W2008
reporting
node, from default web root folder, add 2 virtual directories
one called bin and pointing to bin install dir and
one called data and pointing to data folder that store datazone reports.

Then just point your browser to and that's it :-)

HTH

TH