Networker

[Networker] SV: [Networker] NMC has stopped working

2013-02-04 08:30:49
Subject: [Networker] SV: [Networker] NMC has stopped working
From: Tony Albers <Tony.Albers AT PROACT DOT DK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 13:30:23 +0000
Gst should be running on what you call the console server, that is, the machine
you use to administer NetWorker from, when using NMC.
The console server can be the NetWorker backup server, a storage node or any
normal PC. The documentation recommends not using the console server(NMC) on
the same host as the NetWorker server, since it can impair performance.

/tony