Networker

[Networker] Script to look for backup failures.....7.6x & 8.0

2013-02-01 14:10:10
Subject: [Networker] Script to look for backup failures.....7.6x & 8.0
From: Dennis Peacock <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 11:09:56 -0800
I'm looking for a way to monitor the Networker log for current and most recent
backups and if a backup fails, I want to trigger a script that will send an
email to me and my team.

Does anyone here already to that? I only want the email IF/WHEN a backup fails.

Ideas, tips, tricks, and pointers all accepted.  [Wink]

Oh....NONE of these 20 masters are Windows boxes.....all Unix/Linux boxes.
I want this process to work on each of the 20 masters.  :)