Networker

Re: [Networker] Unable to configure client & & storage node after upgrade.

2013-02-01 13:57:52
Subject: Re: [Networker] Unable to configure client & & storage node after upgrade.
From: jee <jee AT ERESMAS DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 18:55:47 +0000
Hi
Some questions

Why did you
-unload the sgen driver?
-move the mm and res directories on the server?

The SN has to be upgraded to nw 8.* too.

You must upgrade to 7.6.* first.

Did you try a blank (empty nsr) install of nw on server and storage node to
test the simplest configuration first?

What do you mean by hitting the search button? What button and in what context?

Your description is rather confusing...could you clarify what was done?

Jee