Networker

Re: [Networker] New to Networker - Looking for resources

2013-02-01 08:32:38
Subject: Re: [Networker] New to Networker - Looking for resources
From: "Stanley R. Horwitz" <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 13:32:12 +0000
One thing I find very helpful is to read the help on each NetWorker Manager
Console screen.

Also, I do encourage you to sign up for NetWorker training. Learning NetWorker
on the job is a  challenge, which is why hands-on training is so helpful. There
are several organizations that offer quality NetWorker training, plus I believe
EMC has online virtual training.

Of course, you are also welcome to post your questions on this forum.