Networker

[Networker] New to Networker - Looking for resources

2013-01-31 20:07:08
Subject: [Networker] New to Networker - Looking for resources
From: kustom42 <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 15:06:19 -0800
Hi Folks,

I am a tenured Linux Admin who was recently brought into the storage/backup
administration realm. I am working with the EMC Networker software and am
trying to identify good resources for myself. I have several folders for all my
Linux resources that include tutorials and cheat sheets.

I am hoping to find some resources with good tutorials to help get me more
acquainted with the product. I'm up for the learning curve just want to try and
set myself up for success.

NOTE: I do have all the necessary fundamental knowledge on backup workflow,
deduplication, replication, etc... I am interested in resources specific to
Networker and not general backup tutorials. I also do have the PDFs provided by
EMC such as the command reference and admin guides.

I really appreciate anyone who can throw some links or pdfs my way.

Thank you!