Networker

Re: [Networker] EMC Networker with Avamar

2013-01-29 11:21:31
Subject: Re: [Networker] EMC Networker with Avamar
From: "Roberts, Justin (GE, Appl & Light)" <Justin.Roberts2 AT GE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 16:20:16 +0000
We have worked through the same train of thought.  We are eventually going to
move to all DD as it's integration is a lot better with Networker.

The downside to individually managing the Avamar grids is now you have 10
different interfaces to manage instead of one.  This is why we integrated
Avamar with Networker as we have 30+ grids (a lot of remote sites) and managing
them each individually was getting impossible. The single pane of glass that
Networker provides us made the management of our environment much easier.