Networker

[Networker] Is it possible to have Solaris local zone as a NW SN?

2013-01-29 08:52:42
Subject: [Networker] Is it possible to have Solaris local zone as a NW SN?
From: jango <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 05:52:04 -0800
Thanks a lot for your response Bingo. I think I will need to do so more
research before I deploy the local zone server as SN's. Like you pointed out I
will have to go through the installation guide couple of time to get a better
understanding. I was wondering if anyone had ever used this kind of
configuration before.

I am glad to know that I could have multiple AFTD devices (just as I though
of). We are running NW power edition so I guess I should have no restriction
from the NW Version perspective and I am good from the licensing side as well.

Regards,

Jango