Networker

Re: [Networker] Exchange 2010 with NMM 2.4 and Networker 8.0

2013-01-22 14:06:26
Subject: Re: [Networker] Exchange 2010 with NMM 2.4 and Networker 8.0
From: Matthew Powell <mtpowel AT CLEMSON DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 19:05:59 +0000
We have set the TCP keep alive settings on both the Networker server and the
Exchange client as well. They have tons of logs to look through. I have had
this case going since Jan 4th. Still no word from EMC. Just hear the crickets
chirping when I send them more logs.

we finally got the case escalated so maybe we can get this issue resolved soon.
Thanks for your suggestion sir.

Matt Powell
mtpowel AT clemson DOT edu
864-656-0589 (Office)
864-247-2823 (Cell)
Storage Administrator
Clemson Computing and Information Technology

On Jan 22, 2013, at 1:57 PM, "Jones, Michael (BRS)" <michael.jones2 AT emc DOT
com>