Networker

[Networker] [Off-topic] Reminder: NetWorker Usage Survey closing 31 Jan

2013-01-21 04:42:32
Subject: [Networker] [Off-topic] Reminder: NetWorker Usage Survey closing 31 Jan
From: Preston de Guise <enterprise.backup AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 20:41:54 +1100
Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that the 2012 NetWorker Usage Survey is still running, but ends
31 January.

If you've not yet filled in the survey, I'd greatly appreciate if you could
take the time. It's 16 multiple choice questions, and should take less than 5
minutes. Most importantly though, you'll be providing data that'll be used to
assemble an independent report on NetWorker utilisation in enterprises - and
also provide data you may find useful in planning future changes to your
environment.

You can find the survey at:
http://nsrd.info/blog/2012/12/11/networker-usage-survey-2012-2013/

The survey will close 31 January, and I'll be publishing the report by the end
of the first week of February.

You can see previous reports here: http://nsrd.info/reports.html

Cheers,
Preston de Guise.