Networker

Re: [Networker] List activity?

2013-01-02 10:30:07
Subject: Re: [Networker] List activity?
From: "Albert, Eddie" <Eddie.Albert AT EMC DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 10:29:37 -0500
Obviously EMC has fixed everything with all products ahead of schedule... Happy
New Year 2013. /grin

Kidding aside, I have not seen any Networker-L postings either but our posts
are through to the nether regions...

P.S. January 1, 1983 -- 30 years ago... ARPA (later DARPA) changes the network
protocol to TCP/IP there by allowing Al Gore to invent the internet. /grin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet

Semper fidelis et paratus! /ALE