Networker

[Networker] Networker Reporter V6.0 is born !

2012-12-17 10:29:04
Subject: [Networker] Networker Reporter V6.0 is born !
From: FAIDHERBE Thierry <thierry.faidherbe AT FOREM DOT BE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 15:23:16 +0000
>From USA to Australia via Europe, lot of you daily enjoy
Networker Reporting Utility.

Today, I am happy and proud to announce you ... ... ...
     that Networker Reporter V6 is just born !!!!!

Delayed for family reasons, I finally found time to bring it
to life.

Kits are ready for Windows, Solaris and Linux in zip and/or msi format.
Doc is also ready.

You could get access to the kits from :

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=14190B6B5B8ECCD5!130

If you want to give it a try or test before upgrading prod,
choose the zip kit, unzip in a temp dir and copy the config
and history folders from your production's Networker
Reporting Utility file store to temp's data\<datazone>\ directory

For linux users, please use "unset LANG" before calling Networker
Reporting Utility binaries.

Networker Reporting Utility also joined Facebook social network.
Stay tuned by joining
https://www.facebook.com/NetworkerReportingUtility

Have fun !

Warm regards,