Networker

[Networker] [off-topic] NetWorker Usage Survey, 2012

2012-12-11 03:37:40
Subject: [Networker] [off-topic] NetWorker Usage Survey, 2012
From: Preston de Guise <enterprise.backup AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 19:36:51 +1100
Hi all,

It's that time again where I ask everyone to take a few minutes to fill out a
brief survey about how they use NetWorker within their environment.

Over the course of 2012, I've had several product managers at EMC state that
these reports are very carefully read - they mark an independent way for you to
provide feedback to EMC over how you're using the product!

Due to the time of the year, I'm actually running the 2012 survey from today
through to 31 January 2013. You can find the survey here:

http://nsrd.info/blog/2012/12/11/networker-usage-survey-2012-2013/

If you want to see previous reports to see what you'd be contributing to,
please check http://nsrd.info/reports.html

Your participation is most appreciated.

Cheers,
Preston de Guise.