Networker

Re: [Networker] Upgrading to 7.6.4.3 - general question

2012-12-02 05:11:47
Subject: Re: [Networker] Upgrading to 7.6.4.3 - general question
From: Thierry FAIDHERBE <Thierry.Faidherbe AT SKYNET DOT BE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 11:08:52 +0100
As soon as the 3 first version digits are the same, you should not go into
probs.

Critical is not, just experience speaking. As you moved from hw (I forgot
you may need
to also adapt tape drive naming (and pool config) and jukebox control
paths),
the goal was to make a "break" between steps, to determine when the probs
(if any) started.

BTW, I have 7.6.1.6 kit for HP,WIN,Linux,TRU64,Solaris and AIX. Let me know
if you need
it, I will share.

HTH

Thierry