Networker

Re: [Networker] all sessions slow at some time during backup

2012-12-01 02:11:05
Subject: Re: [Networker] all sessions slow at some time during backup
From: Rainer rethmeier <rethmeier.rainer AT WEB DOT DE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 08:07:06 +0100
Hi,
After installed 7.6 SP4, it is very important to install the hotfixes for this
Version. Special for the nsrjobd, there are Some serious hot fixes.
These hot fixes Canont be downloaded, you have to Open an incident at Fujitsu
Technology Support. The Networker will run without this, but it is important.

Von meinem iPad gesendet

Am 30.11.2012 um 22:52 schrieb jeronimo <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT