Networker

Re: [Networker] Older NW clients with v7.6.4.3 server

2012-11-29 09:50:45
Subject: Re: [Networker] Older NW clients with v7.6.4.3 server
From: Teresa Biehler <tpbsys AT RIT DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 09:49:50 -0500
According to the compatibility guide, pg 9, a NW server v8 does not support a
NW client v7.4.  I don't know if that is a "it won't work" or if it is just a
"we won't help you if you have problems".

-T

Teresa Biehler
Information and Technology Services
Rochester Institute of Technology
Ross 10-A426
103 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester, NY 14623
teresa.biehler AT rit DOT edu

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is
intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
destroy any copies of this information.