Networker

[Networker] Windows 2008 R2 clients not seeing all disks

2012-11-09 13:52:36
Subject: [Networker] Windows 2008 R2 clients not seeing all disks
From: Francis Swasey <Frank.Swasey AT UVM DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 13:51:37 -0500
Folks,

I've got a Windows 2008 R2 client with NetWorker 8.0.0.3 installed on it.  We
got it to back up this morning and it backed up the C: and D: drives.  Tried to
get it to back up this afternoon and it no longer sees the C: disk as being
present (savegrp -p only returns the D: drive).  Anyone seen that one before?
Got any ideas of what to kick first (and while it would be cute, please don't
recommend my Windows Administrator, he's a nice guy)?

-- Frank