Networker

[Networker] Media Database Keeps Corrupting

2012-10-09 09:35:15
Subject: [Networker] Media Database Keeps Corrupting
From: "Roberts, Justin (GE, Appl & Light)" <Justin.Roberts2 AT GE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 13:28:17 +0000
I'm running 7.6.4.1, and have been running for a while.  The other night the
media database got corrupted and we had to do a disaster recovery.

A few minutes ago it corrupted again, in the process of another disaster
recovery.  I'm waiting on help from our EMC sales team.

Has anyone ever dealt with a media database that keeps corrupting, and if so,
how do you rebuild it/fix the issue?

Thanks

Justin M Roberts
GE Appliances and Lighting
TAS Midrange Services

T +1 502 452 4136
M +1 502 494 5728
F + 1-502 371 8271
justin.roberts2 AT ge DOT com<mailto:justin.roberts2 AT ge DOT com>
www.ge.com<http://www.ge.com/>
Appliance Park AP4-300
Louisville, KY 40225 USA
General Electric Company