Networker

[Networker] nsrck -L7 error

2012-09-27 19:41:21
Subject: [Networker] nsrck -L7 error
From: "Werth, Dave" <dave.werth AT GARMIN DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 23:40:33 +0000
I'm trying to restore an index from back in May using the command:

nsrck -L7 -t "05/27/12" Athena

When I run it I get the following message shortly after starting the command
with no indication that the tape loaded in the drive was accessed:

39078:nsrck: SYSTEM error: The operation completed successfully.

I've used mminfo to confirm that the index information is still in the media
database.

We are running NetWorker 7.6.1.5 on Windows 2008 R2.

Does anyone have any helpful advice for me.  I'd prefer to avoid using scanner
because it will take the better part of a day to run.

Thanks, Dave

Dave Werth
Garmin AT, Inc.
Salem, Oregon

use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please be
aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any
attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
contact the sender and delete all copies.

Thank you for your cooperation.