Networker

[Networker] NMM 2.4 used for Hyper-V + CSV environments,

2012-09-10 03:06:08
Subject: [Networker] NMM 2.4 used for Hyper-V + CSV environments,
From: bogdan_asdasd <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 23:57:47 -0700
Hello,

I am trying to backup Hyper-V VMs that use CSV with NMM 2.4.

The same version of Integrated services is on the VM as well as on the Hyper-V
nodes.

I have configured the following commands on the Hyper-V cluster instance in
Networker Console.

Backup command :

nsrsnap_vss_save.exe

Application information:

NSR_SNAP_TYPE=VSS
NSR_FEDERATED_BACKP=yes
NSR_VSS_FORCE_SYSTEM_PROVIDER=yes

Save set:

APPLICATIONS:\Microsoft Hyper-V\Vm_name

I have tried to backup using Networker 7.6.4 and Networker 8, without any luck.

Can anyone help with additional information ?

Thanks,

Bogdan