Networker

Re: [Networker] Command line searching of savesets?

2012-09-03 04:13:24
Subject: Re: [Networker] Command line searching of savesets?
From: FAIDHERBE Thierry <thierry.faidherbe AT FOREM DOT BE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 08:04:40 +0000
Hello,

Using nsrinfo, you can dump list of file a saveset contains.

So, from mminfo, gather for your short-listed hosts, list of drives,
backup level and backup nsavetime. With collected info,
then call nsrinfo based on that info and grep for <username>

eg mminfo -c client -q "savetime>1 month ago" -r name,level,sscreate,nsavetime

   then nsrinfo -t <nsavetime> client |grep -I <username>

HTH

Thierry

Kind regards - Bien cordialement - Vriendelijke groeten,

Thierry FAIDHERBE
Backup/Storage & System Management

LE FOREM
Département des Systèmes d'Information
Direction Infrastructure

Boulevard Tirou, 104  Tel:    +32 (0)71/206730
B-6000 CHARLEROI      Mobile: +32 (477)/995319
                      Fax:    +32 (0)71/206199
BELGIUM               Mail : Thierry.faidherbe<at>forem.be

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams",
Eleanor Roosevelt