Networker

[Networker] NMM 2.4 Exchange 2010 granular recovery problem

2012-08-29 05:20:05
Subject: [Networker] NMM 2.4 Exchange 2010 granular recovery problem
From: Eivind Antonsen <ean AT EXELLO DOT NO>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 09:13:33 +0000
 Hi

Have upgraded to NW 8 and NMM 2.4
Trying to do a MS Exchange 2010 granular recovery using the new functionality
of NMM 2.4

When selecting the new "Granular Level Recover" in the GUI, the folder tree to
select recover items only displays the Mailbox database, no mailboxes.
Have selected correct browse time.
No errors.

Have done the following:
- Run a full Exchange backup - success
- Done a Full Mailbox Recover to a RDB - success
- Tried Option (old way) "RDB data recover" - only the whole RDB is shown as
selectable
- Tried Option "Granular Level Recovery" - only the whole Mailbox Database is
shown as selectable

I do not see any mailboxes as the Appguide states I should. (pages 198-199).

Any ideas?

Does any1 have a step-by-step guide on how to get this working ?

Thanks
Eivind