Networker

[Networker] Cloning to library on another node - seeking a sanity check

2012-08-15 07:38:43
Subject: [Networker] Cloning to library on another node - seeking a sanity check
From: bingo <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 04:38:29 -0700
Tim,

for the destination pool, you must not necessarily use a drive restriction.
Just make sure that your media from that pool is exclusively available at this
site.
I would not setup the resources but rather use the CLI - it gives you total
flexibility.

According to the NW 7.4 manpages pool retention was already implemented.
Another alternative would be to simply relabel these media after 10 days.