Networker

Re: [Networker] Tool/Software to Monitor my Networker Servers ???? Exist ???

2012-07-25 19:53:49
Subject: Re: [Networker] Tool/Software to Monitor my Networker Servers ???? Exist ???
From: John Speranza <John.Speranza AT SECURETOGETHER.COM DOT AU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 09:35:19 +1000
Hi Daniel,

Assuming this is all NetWorker, if it were me I'd just look after it all
from a single NMC, this is the cheapest and easiest option to centralise
reporting (albeit within the reporting constraints of the NMC).

Data Protection Advisor has already been mentioned, this will give you
far better monitoring/alerting/reporting and works with many backup
products, but doesn't really do much for the control side of things.

Regards,

John.