Networker

[Networker] Tool/Software to Monitor my Networker Servers ???? Exist ???

2012-07-25 16:52:00
Subject: [Networker] Tool/Software to Monitor my Networker Servers ???? Exist ???
From: daniiels <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 13:46:56 -0700
Hi people,
Actually i'm working to improve my backup infrastructure (3 backup servers with
windows and ndmp clients). I need to find an application software to monitor
from one console, all my backup servers and receive:

1. Graphics of my backups
2. Backups sucessfull and failed (including clone jobs)
3. Porcent of sucessfull in a month, year etc
4. Inventory all my backup items (libraries, server, tapes)

Exist an application to do that ??

Regards and thanks for your support

Daniel