Networker

Re: [Networker] How to recover an aborted tape ?

2012-07-19 03:32:57
Subject: Re: [Networker] How to recover an aborted tape ?
From: Manel Rodero Blanquez <manel AT FIB.UPC DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 09:23:21 +0200
Hi,

Thanks to all for the answers. I don't want to stage data. I don't mind to have an aborted save set on the tape. I only want it to be available for writing more data instead of being marked full.

I'll try the nsrmm command to see if it works. If I use the GUI for marking as appendable the tape is not used so is worth the check ...

Thanks.