Networker

[Networker] Question about using Autosys to schedule Networker jobs

2012-07-02 16:42:01
Subject: [Networker] Question about using Autosys to schedule Networker jobs
From: notworker <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 20:12:03 -0700
I'm in the initial stages of a project to migrate all our backup jobs that are
scheduled via the Networker interface to Autosys. Looking at the man page for
"savegrp", I do not see any defined return codes. Do the Networker CLI commands
have any defined return codes? I also don't see any return codes for the
Networker "save" command.
======

save: 0 indicates success, anything else indicates failure
savegrp - 0 indicates success, anything else indicates failure

I don't believe you can count on anything more than that.