Networker

Re: [Networker] Migrating few critical clients to a diffrent networker serve

2012-06-25 07:28:00
Subject: Re: [Networker] Migrating few critical clients to a diffrent networker serve
From: Div Prakash <divprakash83 AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 16:49:57 +0530
Hi Rovin,

We cant do the server migration. We have a old networker server having few
critical clients running on it. Customer wants it to decommission.
We need to move those clients to already existing networker server (having
300+ clients already running on it) with there existing data. So will not
be able to overwrite the media database.

I also got the confirmation from our Asia pacific expert, scan of the all
the tapes is only option to perform this task.

Thanks