Networker

[Networker] Upcoming NYC EMC Software Users Group meeting

2012-06-21 12:08:39
Subject: [Networker] Upcoming NYC EMC Software Users Group meeting
From: "Stanley R. Horwitz" <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 16:02:20 +0000
Greetings one and all,

I am sending this notice to you now in order to let you know that the next  EMC
Users Group meeting has been scheduled on Sept. 13th. It will be held in New
York City at EMC's Manhattan office facility, which is adjacent to Madison
Square Garden. An agenda for this meeting is still being developed. I will
share the agenda with you when it is available, but the format will be similar
to previous meetings, where it will include presentations by users with
interesting use cases, as well as presentations from EMC on the future of
Avamar and NetWorker and Data Domain. Considering the many new product
announcements EMC made this spring at EMC World, there will no doubt be a lot
to talk about.

This meeting will be free, but reservations will be necessary for security and
lunch planning purposes.

If you have any ideas for presentations,  please let me know, especially if you
would like to be a presenter. These meetings work best when the majority of
presentations are done by EMC's customers (i.e., YOU), so please consider doing
a presentation. We are interested in unique approaches to the data protection
problems that confront you and your experiences deploying and managing your
data protection environments.