Networker

Re: [Networker] Getting history with nsrinfo??

2012-06-05 14:47:41
Subject: Re: [Networker] Getting history with nsrinfo??
From: "Goslin, Paul" <pgoslin AT CINCOM DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 14:43:57 -0400
That's too bad...  It's your companies loss.
They have no logical 'reason' not to install proven freeware other than
'policy'. Working for one of the worlds' oldest software companies
(since 1968) , we've always used whatever tools that get the job done
(maybe why we've been around this long?)

It has never required support in the 5+ years I've been using it, and
the author WILL help you if you have any problems free of charge... So
it is supported in a way, just not 'officially'... Just because it's
free does not mean it's a risk and not worth using.. After all, the
entire internet is built and runs on 'freeware' ...