Networker

Re: [Networker] Getting history with nsrinfo??

2012-06-05 13:08:08
Subject: Re: [Networker] Getting history with nsrinfo??
From: "Goslin, Paul" <pgoslin AT CINCOM DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 13:04:21 -0400
You should check out and obtain ,install a copy of  Networker Reporting
Utility from Thierry Faidherbe  (Thierry.faidherbe<at>forem.be) , it
builds and maintains its own database of detailed backup history that it
collects daily from the Networker databases.. It offers lots of detailed
reports that NMC cannot produce... It can be configured to keep data
history as long as you want it to... It is the best Networker reporting
tool I've seen hands down...  search the list for it, or drop him an
e-mail for the current download locations...