Networker

Re: [Networker] Getting history with nsrinfo??

2012-06-05 11:19:14
Subject: Re: [Networker] Getting history with nsrinfo??
From: "Dsouza, Rovinabishek" <rovinabishek.dsouza AT HP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 15:12:04 +0000
Hello,
        If I understand right you want to get the backup success and failure
report using nsrinfo ? If so, nsrinfo is usually used to list the index for a
backup and is present only for successful backups. If you are searching for a
report like the one you have provided below, I would suggest you to look for
savegrp.log under /nsr/logs.

HTH,
Rovin A. D'Souza