Networker

[Networker] Listing all remote users for all clients?

2012-06-05 09:17:33
Subject: [Networker] Listing all remote users for all clients?
From: Michael Leone <Michael.Leone AT PHA.PHILA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 09:13:35 -0400
When you create a client, on the "Apps & Modules" tab, you can specify a
"Remote User" and "Password". Is there a way to list this for all clients?
I want to clear all the remote user entries, for all clients. And I don't
want to have to manually go to every entry in NMC and look on this tab.
(in my case, most clients don't have a remote user, which is what I want,
but some older clients do. Win2008 clients don't like having a remote
user, and I've found that Win2003 clients don't really seem to require it,
either (at least not for me).

Thanks

--
Michael Leone