Networker

[Networker] More NML issues

2012-05-29 07:22:41
Subject: [Networker] More NML issues
From: helenjay <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 04:16:59 -0700
Hi all.
Networker 7.6.1 on Solaris 9
we have a solaris 10 (containerised) client using the Notes Module.
We start a full backup on Fri evening and want to stop/abort it if it is still
going at 0600 Mon morning.
The questions are:
1. I assume that 'networker stop' on the remote server doesn't work because it
is looking for the save command and not the nsrnotesv command?
2. Can I use savepnpc, that then in turn can execute the precmd nsrnotesv -z
which then allows me to use the timeout?
3. If I can go down the savepnpc route, how would I use the timeout, bearing in
mind I want stop the backup approx 60 hours after the start?
4. Last but not least, in the nml.cfg file, can I have two NSR_EXCLUDE_FILE's
in the same cfg file? i.e.
NSR_EXCLUDE_FILE=exclude
NSR_EXCLUDE_FILE=exclude1
Hope this all make sense and thanks in advance.