Networker

Re: [Networker] How to scan a LTO2 tape when all I have are LTO4 drives ?

2012-05-22 16:06:11
Subject: Re: [Networker] How to scan a LTO2 tape when all I have are LTO4 drives ?
From: "Goslin, Paul" <pgoslin AT CINCOM DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 15:59:01 -0400
Thanks Bingo,
Good Point. It does not provide ANY feedback until it completes, then it
displays the total save-set size and # of files in the save-set...
Will try to remember to add the -v next time... Don't run scanner very
often though, this is the 1st time in over 5 years I've had to run one
and it seemed to go much faster than I remember.